More Einstein Quotes and Cartoons - An Engineer's Aspect

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, October 23, 2009

More Einstein Quotes and Cartoons


"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."


"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? "


"Information is not knowledge."


"Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity."


"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle."


"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives."


"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."


"Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them."


"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? "


"You ask me if I keep a notebook to record my great ideas. I've only ever had one."


"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed."


"The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax."


"Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations."


"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."


"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."


"Truth is what stands the test of experience."