Monday, October 5, 2009

Entrepreneur, Rapper Won-G Partners With 'Dome' Foundation

My sister, Rebecca South, my cousin, Andrew South and my father, David South, signed a partnership agreement with Rapper Won-G in Los Angeles last week to form "One Dome at a Time," a charity providing housing to people around the world. I'm excited about all the good things this charity will accomplish!

Andrew South, Jeffrey Kravitz, Won-G, Rebecca South and David South at the Signing Ceremony for Won-G's Partnership with Dome Foundation's "One Dome at a Time" Program in Los Angeles on October 2, 2009.

I was very impressed with Won-G and his father when I met them in Texas a few months ago. They are truly good-hearted people with strong desires and plans to improve lives around the world.

Rebecca South and David South at the Signing Ceremony for Won-G's Partnership with Dome Foundation's "One Dome at a Time" Program in Los Angeles on October 2, 2009.

Entrepreneur, Rapper Won-G Partners With 'Dome' Foundation

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

Free PDF

Free pdf of Nikola Tesla's Autobiography, My Inventions

Hugo Gernsback, Editor of The Electrical Experimenter sat down with Nikola Tesla, probably in December of 1918, and asked him if he would...